The CostFixed Fees For Small Business
How It Works
We meet with each client in order to assess what accountancy and tax work needs to be carried out, discuss the possible tax savings available and answer any questions you may have.
The initial meeting is FREE and you will receive a fixed fee quote. Although there is no obligation to use our accountancy services our quote is valid for up to three months giving you plenty of time to think about the meeting and ask further questions or about any additional services.
We offer payment options which allow our clients to pay their accountancy fees in easy to mange instalments by standing order, which can really help with cashflow and most of our clients prefer this option.
- Provision of our easy to use weekly account sheets
- Preparation of your quarterly VAT returns and submission to HMRC
- Preparation of your year end accounts and submission to HMRC
- Quarterly profit and loss trading figures
We are an established, specialist, accountancy and business support service for the small business. This division of our practice is specifically designed for YOUR business.
Payroll services starting from just £20 per month
We will provide you with a simple tool to record your staff hours. Once completed, forward to our payroll department and we deliver the following service:
- Completion of PAYE records as required by HMRC.
- Preparation of P11 deduction working sheets.
- Calculations of tax and national insurance contributions as necessary.
- Preparation and distribution of payslips.
- Preparation and submission of end of year summary.
- Preparation of P60 end of year certificates.
Payments are payable in advance of service monthly. These prices are clear with no additional fees and are reviewed annually.
Auto Enrolment – Workplace pensions
Setting up a workplace pension and enrolling staff can be surprisingly complex and time-consuming. It is easy to get it wrong.
Working with us removes these concerns, minimising the impact on your business and leaving you to focus on your business.
We have been considering these changes for some time now and the impact it will have on your business, especially in the areas of cost, administration and compliance.
Unfortunately due to government legislation and the extra duties required there will be additional costs involved.
Set up costs and fees will vary according to the size and nature of your business.
For a quotation regarding the administration, compliance and costs involved please contact us.